As a patient of the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) you may be experiencing some of the concerns and questions listed below:
- I have insurance and I thought it would pay for most of my care. Why do I have such a large balance?
- How am I going to pay for this and where will I get the money from?
- I am on a fixed income or budget. How do I pay for this?
- Will Medicaid help me pay the bill?
- Does the hospital have any programs that would help me?
- I don’t have insurance. I’ve never needed it before. Now what?
This brochure provides the answers to your questions regarding Financial Assistance.